The Sun Inn in Kirkby Lonsdale is a superb dog-friendly place to stay……
Kirkby Lonsdale itself is a pet lovers’ haven, with dogs allowed in many of the friendly cafes and independent shops in this historic market town. For your dog-friendly days out there is plenty of stunning open countryside and great footpaths around Ingleton, the Yorkshire Dales, the Lake District and the Trough of Bowland.
- Choose one of our of dog-friendly deluxe, superior or standard rooms
- Complimentary ‘Pooch Pack’ on arrival including a towel, dog bowl and special doggy treat
- Dog trail map for a walk along the River Lune and around Kirkby Lonsdale
- Outdoor doggy shower
- Dog-friendly bar and dining area
- Specialist dog walking and dog sitting services can be arranged
We have also received a Highly Commended award from Visit England’s 2016 Awards for Excellence “Dog-Friendly Business of the Year”.
Our resident pooch, Charlie the Labrador, blogs about his life at the Sun Inn on his Dog Blog.