What is lovelier than fresh air, spring walks and beautiful scenery? Our latest deal offers the perfect excuse to break out the walking boots and escape to the countryside.
You can book a fabulous two-night spring break with us and enjoy the following…
- Bed and breakfast on both nights
- On one of your evenings with us, enjoy a glass of fizz and three course evening meal from our a la carte menu
- Free parking with a permit we provide
- Maps, wellies and plenty of walking routes
- Free hot drinks during your stay
This wonderful spring offer is priced at £120.00 per night for a standard room, £140.00 per night for a superior room and £160.00 per night for a deluxe room.
It is only available midweek on new bookings from Sunday to Thursday for stays until Thursday, 18th June 2020.
This spring getaway is the perfect opportunity to explore the local area. The free parking permit included in your stay is valid in South Lakeland District Council car parks, giving you plenty of routes to explore the world-famous Lake District.
If you would like to find out for yourself why we were shortlisted for the ‘Dog-Friendly accommodation of the Year’ awards in the i Paper’s Staycation Awards last year, then you can bring your pooch along and enjoy the warmth of the Sun Inn hospitality for four-legged-friends.
Dogs staying at the Sun Inn will receive a complimentary ‘pooch pack’ on arrival including a towel, a dog bowl and a special doggy treat and there is also a dog trail map provided including a short walk immediately from the door.
Doggy guests are also welcome in our bar where they can curl up in front of a real log fire while you enjoy a pint or perhaps a glass of wine. We also have a dog-friendly dining area where you can dine from our two AA rosette menu with your best friend at your side.
Terms & Conditions:
- All prices are based on two people sharing.
- There is a small extra charge for dogs.
- Tariffs are based on our published rates and not on any last-minute deals.
- Bookings must be made directly with the Sun Inn and rooms are subject to availability.
- Please refer to our booking terms and conditions.
- Please note that we have temporarily amended the 14-day cancellation rule until the COVID-19 crisis is over. If you write to advise that you are in isolation and unable to travel, rather than lose your deposit we will retain your deposit and apply it to a new booking when you are free from any restrictions and ready for a break away.